Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Friday, September 09, 2005

been a while

summer is over, and the time i had was a blast. wish i could of stayed having fun for a bit longer, because now im depressed as everything has vanished. if anyone has been wondering where ive been for the last 2 weeks, ive been putting around my apartment with the odd weekend that i went to nero, which was a blast. but thats not the point.

can i explain why ive been feeling like poo. I CAN TRY. we'll im number one concern is to survive on my own, and im pig headed as i want to do it alone without anyones aid. now long time readers may know of my student debt, that ive been paying off slowly. well last week i was pulled aside TWICE and told to improve at my job, or "My Contact will be Broken". one person was my department supervisior, who i dazzled with words and convinced him that i was just having a rough start. SECOND was the department lead, who ive never spoke to, and just asked me into a meeting room, and flat out said, i looks like your wasting time, shareholders see you surfing the web, improve or youre gone. (may i mention that this is during my training period, where no one is training me, and i dont have access to ANYTHING! if your locked out of something its difficult to work! CUNT!)....well ive been busy this week, i shown the department i have a basic understanding of every mircosoft program.... including powerpoint, which ive never used.

i like nero now, the plot team has finally settled into a comfortible story position, that was bumpy at the beginning of the season. the attendance was the same as the celestial solistis (sp?), which is good, we've gotten people hooked. im becoming more knightly, and i had a little in-game drama too, which was sweet. there was some out of game drama, but it was withdrawn, after both sides were heard.

next couple of days, im alone in my apartment... ive cleaned my roommates room in the process, and im going to try and finish the rest of the house tonite and tomorrow. its kinda dull, because he took his computer with him so i have to hook the internet up to my computer.

im going to try and visit people. i have the desparate need to fall asleep in someones arms this weekend.

signing out
the lonely king

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home