Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wednesday

lets see, bored bored bored

first off, i have to amitt this aloud. im jealous that Charles smith has over 100 more visits to his blog then me. and seeing that i added my page counter 2 days after he added his, i'm jealous. (though i dont blame people for not visiting my webpage more often, i do make it a habit of trash folks before giving them the boot from my week to week life.)

second, ive gotten hooked on WoW. though im doing everything solo...i dont know which server im on, so i cant plea for someone to group with me...im a 16 lvl horde rouge. keep you posted on my progress.

next point. I really really want to do standup again. some folks are properly thinking "well, just do it!!", the thing is i want to be doing it, its something that I have one of my only true passions for, but the thing is im disgusted with the politics of it. i had a taste of it in school, and im not a fan of petty cliches, and rivalary. also i never allow myself to get my feet off the ground. i have this grand plan that i cant figure out how to set in motion. i dont know, maybe trick had a point when he said that i needed to suffer to be active, think he was saying to use the stage as a medium.

this week at work sucks. period. ive switched departments, im just waiting for the paper work to physically move. its werid having a desk in one building and having to walk 5 minutes and 2 elevators to go to meeting and get assignments. BUT, there are the girls my age range there, so BONUS!!

Monday nite was the finally of Queer as Folk, and i went to see it at my Queer Friends house. DISAPPOINTING...stories werent wrapped up, no progress from the beginning of the season. all that happened really is that my 2 lesbians (lindsey, so hot, a walking angel), they got back together and moved to Canada. and it left off on a dance club scene, whatever! i dont know now what events im going to head over to that house now for, our show is over. Least i dont have to hear about gay constructs. the man the preaches about gay contructs is himself a walking sterotype.... Johnny stop talking about your sexuality being a gay man, because sister, all it is is a skipping record thats driving people insane. i attack verbally because you wont shut up, and seeing that dont say the same insult to you twice, while you cycle through 5 predetermed insults, I win. BUT everyone else in the house are dolls, my meg-go, shaun, matthew.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey baby do an open mic nite! i'm doing darrin rows next tuesday nite if you want to come with me at the living well..your choice...will i see you tomorrow nite? - Momma

4:07 PM  
Blogger FunnyGe-off said...

I deleted that spam commment, ive been busy at work. ACTUALLY doing work and theres no cubicle to hide behide. so everyone can see me updating my blog right now...JEEPERS, what will the people in the offic say about me???

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home