Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

updates in the lands of Geoff

first off, let to say how wicked my bed is. it is sooo comfy, i fall asleep within 1 minute of my head hitting the mattress. i can remember all my life having other beds, and just laying in bed trying to force myself to sleep.
next, work has been sooo boring, im on the verge of performing Sepeku. of the last 2 weeks ive had work for like 2 of the days, the others i help someone out for maybe an hour tops, spend 5 hour atleast surfing the web, and head home between 45mins and an hour early. Yesterday i stuck around doing nothing for an extra hour, after some made me wait an hour already to be told there wasnt anything for me to do. so why did decide to stick around. to help a colleague carry a bag a books to her car...YIPPIE!! i've downloaded and read over 30 issues of the naruto manga in the past day and half...so much that im so bored i dont want to touch my computer when i get home

other job news, im going for an interview on a different department on the project this friday. I think its for TLM, which is interal transfers, or also know as securties processing...and thats about all i know. wow on the project for 4 months, have the oppertunity to get to learn everything, and dont pick up on a single thing. that sounds like me to a "T"

in final news, im starting to get the standup bug again. guess it was the summer heat that just turns me off holding a mic and making folks laugh. of what ive noticed with my standup, is that it works sorta if i do take a break, i come back refreshed and with a better stage delievery, then if i stayed doing standup and refining a person that could be like everyone else on stage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home