Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

not at a happy point

so i have a contract extension, i didnt really want it, but i veiw it as no other better place to go. a week before my old one ends and my new one begins ive decided that this is not where i want to be working at a desk.

of the jobs i have had, the 2 that ive liked the most have blockbuster and Second city have been the best. maybe in January, when my new contract expires i will go it to a rogers or blockbuster and try to be hired on as a manager there. Do something i like, but also have a salary!!! thru all my experiences ive learned that shift work is for bitches

1 Comments:

Blogger FunnyGe-off said...

your journal is a WHORE!!!...ive only gained 8 in the last 16 hours. meaning that at 1 click every 2 hours it will take me just under 12 days to catch up

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home