Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Monday, August 15, 2005

the weekend

i think the only nerd quality that exists in me still is that i only play nero. and that once i return from nero, its back to enjoying the life of busy worker.

the nero weekend was good, came to one discovery. i Geoff Gaudet, am out of shape! now if i stretched earlier, maybe my body wouldnt be sooooo stiff, but a couple of times this weekend, i remember running and thinking i need to kick it into over drive, to really gain speed because im going slow. actually my health resently needs an improvement, im really slacking. think im losing my dynmo athletisim, at the cost of sitting in this desk.

great, now ive gone a made myself get all bummed out because of what ive writtened. i start from this point on, a better life improvement. diet everything and cutting the grease, because more activities.

other news
i did have a good time at nero as usual, i killed alot, and improved on my noble learnings. Adrian came back and schooled me in fighting everytime, learned that i am soooo rusty at sword and shield, but did get better as the weekend past. bunch of people took pictures, so once i get those, i'll post them up in all my lameness.

sunday came back to TO around 1pm, did about 2 hours of sitting around til i meet up with MIke and Meaghan. having to do some walking while my body was burned out was killer. people kept asking how my body was so wreck, i explained it as if playing soccer for 16 hours straight in the heat, and resting for one 5 hours...thats what its like!

drank some alcohol to relax my body and soul. mentioned how tense my neck shoulders were, and that i desprately need someone to give me a massage that is boardline choking me, that how much commitment and strength i need to break thru my muscles. At nero, i mentioned it to my friend Vee, and she offered. the minute she attempted to loosen me up, she said "woow, i might be too weak to effect you." basically what happens the 2 time people have touch my shoulders now for longer then a minute, is theres a giant rush of blood that just runs up to my head, very euphoric!!
so after some beer, the gang grabbed shaun, and did sushi and headed to the dyke bar. i bailed because my legs were giving out. today is the day after and they are still sooo swore.
my friday interview went good, it was kinda weird because i grabbed control of the meeting and it seems like i placed myself into the TLM department. they said that they would begin to have things set up for me monday (today)...likely it will be after noon, and so that means just wasting time for me. Hopefully they didnt wise up, and notice i bamboozaled them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I friended you on LJ! Glad you still like geeking it out at NERO, it just wouldn't be the same without you. Maybe next time we make it out I'll remember to bring on of those handy backrub gadgets for all those boys who get sore from fighting lots.
See you around :)
Vee

12:50 AM  
Blogger FunnyGe-off said...

thank babes

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home