Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

i cant wake up

i nice shower wakes me up, but as i woke this morning i left too lazt to standup and get wet, so i took a bath, and NOW i am as druppy as fuck at my desk.
my eyes are slipping, my head is nodding, ive made 2 trips to the bathroom, and to the kitchen twice too to grab something to drink, and try and wake me.
i cant stare at anything for a long period, else my vision turns inoto a caladiascioe.
im cold
i am bored at work, ive taught myself to use image url's from the web and post them. it wasnt so difficult to learn, but im proud that no one showed me this, and its just something i learned from trail and error.

last thing, i dont like my hair. maybe this weekend i'll track down Anna to cut it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home