Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I skipped out on Jaws

yesterday i was running a little late with getting to the harbourfront to watch jaws. i was busy watching harlod and Kumar go to white castle. while remaking my sword til 830.

the reasons why i didnt show up late were
A) Jaws is a horror movie, and would of been horribly nerfed for the kids in the audience.
B) i got a call around 9 to instead me people for some drinks and talking.

so i go and meet my friends at Insomina, and My friend Meaghan, is friends with a girl named Madori, i use to work with over a year ago at swiss chalet, TRIPPY!!! KOOKY, how tiny the world is, that i could re-meet someone i use to work with in a bar, and that this person is childhood friends with my friend aswell.
(this happened like 2 years ago too, when i began to chill with Christie. her best friend in highschool, Jordan, was the same guy that worked with me, and drove me home from Blockbuster. and we didnt realize it til we were at one of his parties, and we said " OH MY GOD! WHAT are you doing here?")
well after some drinks with Meaghan and Madori, we when back to Meg-gos house, but the girls needed to take off. so i stuck around with Matthew til a girl came by to view the house to move in for the fall. She introduced herself as Baby-G, but her name is alison; i think i was kinda buzzed. ANYWHO, im going to have a fun time breaking her down, thats one of stoopid pet-peeves is people that give themselves their own nickname, and exspect people to call them by it. thats not how i roll. let me get to know you, see the type of person you are, and i'll judge if you can live up to the baby-G name. its a lame name too, wasnt it on of the spicegirls names?
But hurray, i get to see my baby-momma, christie tonite, its been forever since i've seen her. she better jump me, and cover me in love when i see her at velvet tonite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home