Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I wish

because im a social butterfly, i feel like i know everyone. and because i cant be everywhere at once, i lose contact with people, i usually opt-out to hang with a larger group then a single person. now as these single people lose priority to the number of people, i begin to ignore them on the streets. i give them a friendly wave, and a tip of the head. I dont want this to happen, so i've bitten the bullet, and have started to meld my circles of friends together, to get them into a larger group, and not fell bad about slowly losing individual friends because they arent in the Ge-off circle....does this make sense? i kept my friends in small circles, but out of fear of losing them, formed a big circle where everyone meets eachother....kinda makes sense to me.

another thing, either cody needs to speak up or im going deaf. hope its the first of the 2, that really not what i need in my life now. i may also me my ADD, i really am not ever payin attention to anything.

god damn it i hate credit. im going to be poor forever...at this moment i have 21,000 debt. 11 000 OSAP, and 10 000 credit card. really in hin-sight its not TOTALLy bad, ive done 1000 in the last 3 months.. so at my current rate ( 21X3) =63 /12= 5 years....FUCK!!!. im going to go sell some of my magic deck and pay off a chunk of my osap loan, before the payment period on it begins. that should lower my month interest payments too. you know cut it off at the knees before it gets ugly. there is the other opinions too, theres the teaching over seas, hook it up with my baby sister. Gaudet Family causing amuck. Check out my sisters deal, $2000 a month, plus room and board, plus predem for cloths. i think shes doing sometype of teaching management and planing because she has a Teaching degree. fuck i want that, if i got that deal, half my debt would be gone by febuary, and i could come back to canada and only pay $100 a month or so. dame G!! what would be great is keeping this office job, and then working at Second again in the evenings it the new year, but that would close my performing nights of standup, which im just pissing in the wind right now. (i think about money alot, thats why im one of the best spenders of my bro and sis.) eek, i just paid another $100 to my credit i was worried

but i have nero tomorrow, so i will live in a world of padded and magic for a weekend. Erins not going to be there, so she left me responsible for the house in her absense. should be a great experience because ive just forged to more fighter like, which will like stop me from hopping around trying to find backs. this is good, because i need to stay put and watch out for my house and make sure they do fine. Get Cody to hang with us, his knights a pussy and away from this event, so we could use the backup and healing hes got going on. i dont want to say small, it should be an intimite event. think im clocking around 15 pc...7 npc's. stoopid NT. i would bow down if it was a better game, but i know that people are saying that its better because a number of the people are just poor ass, and convinced everyone else to do the same. i could show up, but NT was during my PVP days, and i would kill folks likely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home