Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

birthday sum up

my birthday rocked. though i used it to draw a line of who was my friend and who wasnt.(alot of people that i know applogised for not making it. sorry Renee.) I had a blast, a drunken, very drunken blast. kutos to my bestest baby Christie for showing every night, and same graditude without the baby comment, to Shaun who did the same, i think?
I have
wise friends-Guy, who was aware of the greenroom, when i was still in diapers
friends whos presents makes me smile- Lauren, god how i miss hanging around with you, great great friend
fanclub friends- Dave May, good that you came out bud, POLAR BEAR
jerk friends- everyone that took off on friday night without covering the tab at the green room(should be able to show my face in a week and a half. ggrrrr that was a good place guys. i'll cover the tab if the re-call my face.)
alcoholic friends- shaun and cody
friends that make out with my sister- CODY!!! >=(
friends to make out with me- teee heee, names withheld
bestest friends- Dan, cody, Christie, shaun, John Black, Lil Sister, Kitty, Meaghan, Lauren, DeAnna
make it up to you with a movie friend-Serena, though was a horrible movie-kicking and screaming. garbage!!!
friends that didnt show, but showed their love: Adrian, Sheila, Stacey, Callista, Dianna, Renee, Adam Kennedy, parmida, PMO team, my mommy
friends in general(dont be offended if your name dont show)-Greg, Amy,Erin, jay, matt, scotty dont know, mike,b-rad,eric, jen, mariko, scotty fitz

thank you all i actual had a birthday i dont regret for once, and you made me all feel better for turning a different age. i remember remember saying my age with pride now, also i think i have a little more confidence, being older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home