Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

at this rate, i'll be poor

i'm starting to become a different person again. i work everyday, and have the weekends off. when i was in school, everything was by the seat of my pants, and i never had any future plans for the month (maybe cuz people wouldnt invite me out :[. ) but now i know what im doing all the time, somedays im even double, triple booked( did want to go to TJ's party, because hes a dick, and kevin just wants my money i owe.)
i've had alcohol, and have been drinking since the beginning of June. think there were only 3 days i've been dry this month. i am having a good time. i've been slacking on the comedy, which has been bad, but im trying to keep my vocablary sharp, so i havent stopped, im just on a plato(sp?) not moving forward.
girl, there are not, im just going to have a go time til im old and my dick falls off. me and him have had some good times. but i dont know how to help anymore, so im going to quit tryin and getting him wet. my mind is far superior to my average penis, and enhanced humping technique.

i stole a pita from the pita pit on bloor and brunswick ( right below you chantellie) the cunt of a clerk was mean off the bat to me and mike. we both throw down our student cards for a meal discount, and she told us that it was only between lunch hours. then you grumpy she-troll, bring in the sandwich board, or change what it sez on it, its only written in chalk. so i had to pay with interact, but it didnt work and i noticed, but kept quiet. so the pita clerk starts hotdogging infront of the girls shes trying, showing how fast she can go, and do 3 customers at a time; makes my pita and hands it to me. SUCKER. but she sucks anyways, she messed up mine and Mikes orders.
anyhoo, got to get home, got clean and laundry to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home