Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Friday, June 03, 2005

FRIDAY BLLLAG

dont know what to do tonite, maybe at the last moment i will call up Cameron and chill with him, he still has some of my alcohol...hmmm maybe

i have to break it to a girl that im not that interested in her. she is amazing, but i dont know if its an image I have in my head of the girl i can picture myself with or what, but I something is off. and i know that im not attracted to her. As perverted as it sounds stare more at other gurls when I'm around her, then at her.
I think it has something to do with girls named "Jessica" ( cool it dawg, this is a new Jessica. not apple face.) she forced made out with me, and this was the second time she did this, but this time i wasnt wasted on beer and felt her mustache stubble...(shes a shaver, not a waxer or bleacher) ick!

as it stands its been 3 days without touching a coke, im not getting the head aches i had last time i tried and quit, i did this time on the tail-end of a cold, so that maybe why the withdraw didnt have such a massive effect this time.

DION playtest is on Sunday, im going to bring some fried chicken from KFC..yumm yumm. i hope that there is alot of play test discussion, because i would like more rules to playtest other then "paper, rock, scissor" weapon styles, and a confining skool of magic as it stands. it has a possibility of being good, as long as peoples "prick" natures are left at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home