Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

screw newyear

screw new years. i spent it in a place i didnt want to be, with people i dont like. i was depressed, and just worked right though the hour till 2:30 am, and didnt celebrate. i didnt drink, because the night earlier, i got trashed and on new years still felt like shit. only saving grace was my new buddy at work, todd, both ducked out and smoked a joint at different points of the shift.
i had my cell phone on me the whole time, and i got one single call from my brother and his girlfriend( thanks bro &mel). really i was in a dark place, and it would of felt nice to have someone light my heart, with newyears wishes.
least someone likes to talk to me on msn, and lighten my spirits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home