Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Friday, December 17, 2004

status

out of sight, out of mind. this is the Ge-off motto!

even though im not completely happy about everything i have, i have some control of it. this might seem a tadd girlish, but i wish my life was a fairy tale. i wish i was aladdin, that would rock my socks. swords, genie, fly carpet, a monkey...that brother's got it all it seems. plus a rich ass girlfriend, with a rockin bodd. maybe this is material for stand-up?

i miss my hair, its cold outside. even though ive been getting mad complements of the new dew, i wish there was a warmer way to be sexy! im improving in acting class, my teach is really impressed by the progress that i have made. he told me that he is glad that im really giving an effort, and that im on my way to actually being good. double stars....i dont know what that means

Geoff out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home