Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

im a horrible actor

okay i know that im a horrible actor, and it bothers me that i never get picked to be in other classmates sketches; but this maybe because i have funny looking hair and my wack style doesnt fit most roles. but i also need to showcase my talent, but i keep shitting in acting class.
and my teacher doesnt boost my confinence either. im a stupid kid, and i first want to test if i can read the lines, before i start to "add emotion"....dick head makes me say that i didnt add emotion, and that i wasnt trying to add it either. then boots me off the stage. gawd... i need to be a step ahead of this man, just so that i am right on track with his lessons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home