Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

skool

all last year, voice class was my bane in the comedy course. now this year im leaving an 1/2 early on tuesdays so that i can be early to cindy blocks class. what happened to me when did i start to enjoy and understand voice. i now take the excersise we do in the class serious, and am giving my attention and effort to her lessons.
maybe its the fact that my following class is script writing, and so far is the most point-less class ive had in my post-secondary education, and right now im in genetic sciences as a comedy performer. my teacher Dave Flareity, joe flareity younger brother, doesnt know how to run a class. i dont know if i should be learning something for all this, but i have this feeling in my gut, im not. but dave is a great person, and is in my eyes the better flareity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home