Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

holiday

im one winter break from school right now, and this is my time to relax....kinda

true i get to sleep in everyday til noon, but it seems that i am working every night at second city, making decent loot. the last couple of days there have been heckdic(sp?) at work. its christmas time so everyone booked days around 25 off, except for me and 2 other employees at Secondcity. and what happens in the book office, do they notice that WE ARE EXTREMELY UNDERSTAFFED? nope instead, they cram a full audience into theater, past fire regulation compasity. soo i worked my but off those 2 day boxing day and the day after, lucky my boss noticed our extra effort, and gave us alcohol to chill us out.
My new years plans. well my plans were to throw a pre-newyears bash at my house with my best friend/roommate christie, then the two of us were going to go to velvet underground to boogy with her till the wee hours of the nite. this would of been our 4th newyears in a row together, celebrating our friendship. THIS WAS MY PLAN. the reality is that i have to work at second city, because they are a greedy money pit, that is trying to squeeze as much money as they can back into the building, because they want to stay out of bankrupcty.

DONE DONE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home