Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Monday, December 06, 2004

me me me me

its amazing how one question can make you feel less human. at the sketch show i was cooling myself down, and O'brian askes me this. "geoff are you a virgin?"...it was like i was defending myself for being human. i answered him honestly, and told him i wasnt, and named all the girls ive slept with. as a male i feel bad because my list is small of the girls ive had sex with, and now im having a drought in my life right now (ive passed up sex with ugly people). least i get a number of handjobs. sucks being a cute guy i guess, i never last as a bestfriend
my hair is still dark blue, roots are growing out, blonde. think once they are more noticeable, im just going to buzz it off. see if im Actually going bald, NOT likely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home