Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

dreams

so its saturday
i didnt have anything to do much today, so what that means.....SLEEPING-IN!!!!. i planned to like sleep in to 1pm for once. instead my dreams started to get fucked up, so i did bother to sleep anymore, and i got out of bed instead at 10am.
the first dream i had was a dream that my mother just died, and in the beginning i was just tell everyone to leave me alone because my mommy had died. then i just ended up breaking down and crying and crying in my dream til i woke up.
i went back to sleep, and my next dream was even werider. this time it was my last day alive and i kept trying to get people together and tell them, but no one wanted to see me. i tried to do things with people and try and celebrate my final day, but no one cared, and were just their to humor me. so i just woke up again, and stayed awake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home