Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

hair cut

i let my hair grow too long, and it got all shaggy. i always too lazy to find a place to go and get it cut, and i usually just get a friend to do the cutting for me. this time i got Jessica, my ex-girlfriend to do the deed to my frow. she said she was good, and that she knew what she was doing. LAST time ever!! okay the clue that this was going to be a bad haircut, right off the bat she didnt wet my hair at all, she just began to cut. she cut it for an hour and still didnt get finished. there is 2 mistake it the back of my head, and it does look all that good.

i figured that since i got my hair cut, i might aswell dye it too, try for something different. i havent dyed my hair in like 2 1/2 years, because i was trying to keep a natural look for acting. if youre wondering what color? its a blue/black. i like it......i'll try and get a pic to show the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home