Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

the Run down

first off. Skool rocks, need to focus more on the work that is giving. Aswell need to create work for myself to do, writing in my free time standup and sketch.

Job rocks too. i work 4-5 days weekly. i need to cut down on this some more. maybe focus on my life, doing my comedy, hang with my friends, kiss more girls.

Girls, wells been dry for a while. never took the time to look for a girl, and end up sitting around till the girls came to me. going to change this.i asked a girl to see a movie with my at the end of the month, because both of us are busy students. SO HOT, and im able to talk to her comfrotable.....Maybe there be some good news in the future.

Nero. ROCKED. THE Nobles houses rocked thrush peak again!!! i didn't get jumped all weekend, infact i chased down the monsters that were jumping other people and stealing their magic swords. i got my 7th dodge this weekend too, this goal has only took me 3 years to do. plus i got tons of peoples cootoes for my magic sword i made. its all planty, with viles wraping the blade, and layered leaves for the crossguard. BOO-yah

my health. well im pale and white, so i need some more color to my skin (thanks Callista!) but my body is starting to take shape. after all my running around i looked, and my ken doll hips are starting to form. some color i would be dead sexy. still going to keep my diet, tone up my abs. i just dont like being hairy, my belly and chest. once i get my defined abs, its being shaved.

....and whats the good with out the bad, the bitter without the sweet. Dan and i are slowly drifting a part. my main buddy is going up, and i am not? we share the same friends, but half are the mature, know what their life is, office workers, set type. and i am not, all i know is that, i might never be that type of person. oh well, he know eachother well, and we will come back to chillin together, i just need to settle down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home