Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Monday, September 27, 2004

here i'll help you

ex-girl friend. get me out of your mind.
i got you off my mind a long time ago.
i dont care what you look like,
frankly i didnt care much when we were together.
if i did think you looked go to me, i would of drew the relationship out more.
stop trying to hold my hand,
i loath contact that i didnt give permission to.

i have this GF that i broke up with in the summer. okay so im not a total asshole, after i dumped her, i got the vibe that i stole something from her. so i stay a friend that would still talk to her (i dont talk to people ive broken up with, its simpliar)...well big mistake, because it didnt allow the feelings she had for me to DIE!! she still wanted to bunk with me every chance she had, and its started to push me to my limit.
so i have this plan. tell her that " i have no feelings for her, and that she cant crash in my bed anylonger!!"...later take her to a party, and dump her there to talk to our people, get stoned, and go back to my house. ALONE
well something happened between her and a friend. and i dont care. but she does care that something happened, and wants me to feel guilty for that something happening because i ditched her. EAT IT!! i dont wear my heart on my sleeve anymore, in its place i wear my middle finger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home