Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Monday, October 11, 2004

whos reading my journals??

ok can i get a role call from people that read my journal. please post a comment

on other news, i know i havent updated recently....ive been tired, and have been going to bed early all last week, instead of updating my journal.

heres something that happened last week. (back story, i once worked at a dessert cafe called demetres for 2 weeks) okay the day before i was fired there i was going to ask a girl out, krystal. i was just about to work my mojo, but then my boss stepped in and told me to fetch something from the basement, window of oppertunity lost. TILL wednesday i saw Krystal at Kipling station. i got her number, im playing it cool, so i didnt call her till saturday, but got her voicemail. i called her yesterday too and let a message and my number. dude i hope i can get a hold of her, that girl is SOO adorable

2 Comments:

Blogger chantale renee said...

Go Geoff! I read it. But you already knew that.

6:31 AM  
Blogger chantale renee said...

Go Geoff! I read it. But you already knew that.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home