Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

holy crap

so after 2 days of drinking- im hearing stories of my drunken self. im laughing now, because im in love with my drunken self. hes so cool, and says the right things

i just logged on to my msn to change me name to something suiting for people not showing up to the greenroom****renee! that actual has this pub as her backyard!!!>;( **** so anyways my story about me, my drunken self already took the steps and changed the name on my msn for me to "thanks Bitchs" very suiting,

hes soooo cool, maybe some day i'll meet him, right now it seems like pokaroo


------sorry for anyone reading this and was hoping for something intellegent---------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home