Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Monday, June 27, 2005

sick FROM pride

i only surport the Gay community, kinda like a cheer leader of sorts. and this weekend was their reminder to hetros "we live amoungst you!!" they actually know how to party, a few alot better then my dull hetro friends, who turn down once a year parties and good times, just to either level on WoW, stay inside to feed their cats, or go do dull table toping with the same people they see every week. Losers. I was invited out to tango and crews, lesbian bar. and i got Cody to tag along, because somehow im a better time then the others. theres no regrets on his part for coming out with me, he wears his chest hickies like a badge of honor, from a girl that he only met in a line.
for a herto, i'm starting to get a little sway. even though it was their week to party, i only spent at most 5 mins waiting in their hour and a half lines, how? my baby blue bitches! actually contections.
i got no play play sadly. very sadly. very very sadly. my blue balls are now an ebony black. but my standards will not be lost, i am commited to only being with girls that are attractive. made out with a few, and i grinded with a girl for 30mins. this was more out of spite to my friend johnny, who brought his little sister out to the clubs. she kinda cute, she made a horrible first impression on saturday, because she was loud, and also shit faced so she didnt look to appealing at first. the bitch has got style, and her bro would agree.
hmm, i going to slowly cut the alcohol out of my day partying. i think in the last 2 months ive spent like over $400 on stuff. i could of had an ipod for that amount. so here are the only days im going on record for getting crunked
-june 30 at velvet( because friday is a holiday, and i have nero in the evening)
-july 9, christine mike and some broad's bday party.
-july 14-16 birthday weekend. i dont care im getting stupid those days, and i want alot of girls wraped in bows for presents.( i'll see who will come out for this, there has been a few friends that have really disappointed me in the past. FUCK, it really really pisses me off, phoneys acting like my friends and bailing on me for my bday.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home