Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Monday, June 20, 2005

nero weekend

like my last post said, i felt like poo on the matter of nero. at the last second i almost bailed, but changed my mind, because i wanted to get away from this reality that was making me have the blahs. blah blah blah, really this reality has no answers, and i cant find a solution to the mysteries by wacking something with a sword, in nero i can.
so the event was small, very intiment 14 pc to 8 npc's, good odds. there was some squire drama on my front, i kept doing my best. but i started to get pissed off when i had an idea of how best defend the town, but my suggestions were being ignored. eventually the town drifted to doing what i had in mind, except my knight who didnt know where i was because i was running around trying to help everyone. i should of stayed put, so after the battle the started to scream at me, and then hit my character. this was the first time i got emotional at nero in a long time, think when i was in the hammers was the last time, and Dan's drae character killed himself in the cabin.
so i was pissed, and then i had a talk with velso ingame, and then isobel on how to train me, because i wasnt learning a lesson, other then anger. and i started to cry too. but the tear quickly left because i can easily forgive.
for nero im aking for a spirit forge to war rogue! my right ankle is a little worn out, and swore so i have to excerise it more to have the flexiblity without pain.
on a plus side, im glad all the ugly nero are fading away. extreme nero for extreme people. no more whiners. i like it, because it makes feel more a hero to run up and save a cute girl. the cute girls are all playful and want to have fun and joke and want to always be doing something, but at the sametime look pretty, its nice. I'm glad this is happening, though i've never contributed to the bring of girls to nero. IVE tried, but they always backout. oh well.

....on a end note, these alcohol wakeups for work are having their toll on me. my body is stiff and swore, especially after an event. i should of rested more, i can barely bend my right index finger because of a bug bite right on the joint causing it to swell.
im only goin to have this one coke today

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need to start workin out, i saw we start hittin up the Y this week, and finally start gettin into summer weather shape.

What say u?

- Cody

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and holy fuck, it is awesome having no complainers, except for the one mod that really went to shit, the weekend was awesome

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home