Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

still in the bank

it wasnt hard today walking up. slowly im converting into a bank zombie. i woke myself up at 7:45, and sluged my feet to the washroom. 5 minutes afterwards, while im sitting on the toliet having my morning POO, the fire alarm for the building went off. i thought "screw this!" and finished up on the john, and jumped in the shower. the shower water will protect my body from the flames.... seeing that i was still alive when i exited the shower, and didnt see a flame insight, i figured i has survived the day/morning, so i walked to work...yippie!!!

did standup last night again, i really and starting to relax and feel the flow. i wasnt nervous one bit, actually the time just flew, but i feel i lost some steam near the end. my plans are to over the summer months, to begin to write out my sets. i believe that if i have every possible idea, on a subject down, it will be more availible for me to SUMMON on stage, and will allow for me to weave about it more freely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home