Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

List A

heres a list of all the girls that ive dated:

Louisa- Set up on a blind date with her. she is smart, video game loving, Superiorly artistic, amazing girl...but her and i were 2 different people.
Michelle 1-met her at a horror movie fest, started dating her in the fall. she was wicked, and smart. but she went to trent university, and got interested in someone else. think shes married now
cheryl- michelle's bestfriend in scarborough. ummm, she was very cute, and special. though i hate her guts, because she broke up with me via email on my mothers Bday.
Katie-set up by my AM at blockbuster. she was really boring, and i stoped talking to her once i bought a PS2
Cheryl AGAIN- i thought she would have changed, and i thought she would of change too.but people dont EVER! and she broke up with me via email, AGAIN. coward
November- she was cute, and very much like me. but i couldnt date her because she was a UBER pet keeper(4 cats, 3 dogs, bunch of rats, and 4 ferrets. i was highly allergic) but i let her off horribly, with what started to become my trend of breaking up, telling girls "i'll call you tomorrow"
Lousia AGAIN- she was amazing, and i got to know her better when we were friends. that alone was enough to give her a second chance. sadly we both stoped talking to eachother...i saw her last summer, and i hide before she could see me. she was happy with her BF, laughing.
April- she made me cry, she was so wonderful. and cute. i would say that because of April, i am who i am today, she got me interested in life, and reading on the subway. this girl is some i would take a bullet for if i had to chance. i WILL ammit that i am happy that she is with Jay that makes her retardly happy.
Tessa- i include her because i did date her, and she broke my brain many times after the fact things could work
steph- steph is a girl i meet the first year of comedy camp. her and i were always at eachothers thoarts about who was funnier..or least i was at hers, and she was talented and i couldnt stand that she was my compatision. but now as time has past, she is my equal, and i dont see any fault in her. ( as a side note, she one of the only people that has seen me in my drunken demon mode!)
Jessica- girl from nero... she has common interests to me, but i could only keep her as a friend, because she demanded me to be something she believed to be a Boyfriend
Michelle 2- this is the second michelle. she is the cutest girl ive meet in the program, but she has a wicked streak i just couldnt handle. meh, i can bridge the gap that was driven between us. she is AMAZINGLY talented at comedy, but i look at her, and is too over worked.
Angie- an adorable girl from the comedy program. her child-like nature is what attracted me. but for all her pros, i could connect with her in person. note, she is the only person i have met that crosses the street similar to me, running and waving our arms in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home