Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

HEADLINE---INVITATION TO ALL---

NEXT WEEK i turn 24, on july 14 (cancer baby)

Im going to have a party, well more of a get together

THE GREEN ROOM
Friday July 15 , 830pm

all are invited. there will be partying, and laughs...got some comedians on the roster to show up. but most important, i will be getting retarded, which is the most important thing, because it buffers my depression! BOO-YAH!
so come drink and celebrate with me, and usher me into my golden years, because im turning into a old old person.

Geoff Gaudet...leave a comment if you need directions, or email me at " Geoffrey.Gaudet@cibc.ca"

ps. i want to go see willy wonka on saturday, if someone could hook me up with some shrooms for me and my roomie, that would be great. invitation is open for that too, but to let you know what we'll be doing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home