Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

twlight zone

i dont know if i like the people at do humber night at yuk yuks. they look at me at like they dont know who i am. like they are dead inside. its strange, im seen as invisible. it feels like the plot line to fred vs jason, like if they forget about me, i will disappear. im aim for a set there on july 12, couple days before my birthday. i have starting to re-invent my delivery.
oh everyone just not acknowledging me was weird! i wanted to whip out my cell phone and talk to someone with a little emotion for me, other then those people. i wanted to call meg-go, deanna, christie, anyone... but i left quick and saw batman with cody and eric

my cell phone is functioning again, so its alright to call again

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know how you feel baby...that's why i don't do that room anymore, start doing the other rooms. visit trick, i'm sure he misses you = )
-Momma

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home