Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

am i crazy

am i happy that my hair looks a mess, and assemetrical-YEs!
do i find humor in the things other people dont-YeS
can i focus on things long-Yes
do i get distracted simpliy-YEs, i like to stack things on top of other things

...everytime i look at myself in the mirror, i see my eyes and they look like the eyes of a lunatic. i dont really mind, i think its actually kinda cool. i am unstable, but thats my shick!

oooooooooooooh, i got a job at a bank office. 15/hr, 40 hours a week, 9-5...they asked me to come in monday morning to set up all my account info.(photo,sin,direct-deposit junk)
so thats proberly going to be my summer, making money, partying on the weekend. working on my 2 new years goals 1) fly on a plane 2) get a tan and decent body to show off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home