Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Monday, March 21, 2005

package standup is for whores

well last week, i did standup, dressed up, did a set based on material i created, something i felt i could reproduce over and over, standup for the deadperson
i got a 48!!! and fuck the showcase. you know what i did standup at yuks around christmas, that i liked and felt great for my performance afterwards. what has happened is that it has slowly died, because i was told what i should of done. im not having funning on stand doin what im told, dancing like a monkey, trying to impress. this is bullshit, yesterday after the 1st year sketch show( they rocked, no lie, going to throw that out there) i was just shmoosing, and i maybe people laugh, being myself. everyone smiled
jeebus, im angry. 50% at myself, wasnt able to show myself

i talking to alot of cute girls lately. i LOVE to hear them giggle....ahhh females will me the death of me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home