Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Friday, March 11, 2005

im the man

only you can improve your own life.

these are the words i tell myself everyday i wake. and this has worked.
  • im no longer dumb( i read books, involve myself in interesting conversation, i find myself learning something new everyday, and i have moved forward my retard intellegence that i went to sick kids for)
  • i lost weight( i did feel comfortable being over weight in high skool, so i shed 55 lbs)
  • went to college
  • moved out on my own, to were i am now in a condo in downtown toronto
  • gradually improve who i am( i am becoming happy with discovering my potental, and push through it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home