Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Friday, February 11, 2005

what a week does

well my computer was on the fritz for a while, i deleted something to do with my internet, and i needed to have windows xp reinstalled. i couldnt be bothered with trying to fix this piece of junk, so i decided to buy a new computer in a spontanious decision, on a train ride to pickering. so i am in future shop with my mommy, and i pick a computer out for myself, and i'm just about to pay for it, and my mommy starts to fight me, because she never gets to do anything nice for me, and wants to buy the computer. she wins because shes my mommy.
next, ever since my rant at the rhino, people have been listening to me, because i've finally discovered that i have all these things i have to say, and a medium to voice them, in rant and story. monday, i did standup at Club 853. and i got a blast of laughs, and complaments that i was funny. the girl that ran the show, renee (chantel), told me that her boyfriend liked her standup, but also said i was hilarious, i must say it made me blush!... i did same set next day at yukyuks and still had the staying power, going to have to save it in the bank

condo condo condo... it seems that i will be moving into a condo at the end of the month. I must thank cody, he is a true buddy, true blue buddy. hes doing all the work, and covering so much, i will have to find some way to replay him x2. but on monday we looked at all these condos on bay street, some were really shitty, and mis-shapened rooms...but cody and me liked this one condo that had a balcony and open kitchen, but was in bad condition. we told the realtor that we liked that one the best, but they needed to fix stuff up, and ditch the garbage on the balcony. my roommates didnt like the news that i was moving out at the end of the month, and they 2 nominees to take my room. so they had a vote, and all it did was hurt someones feelings, and caused another roommate to consider moving out himself.

Geoff out ( funny thing, my old keyboard broke half way through this blog, i wrecked the *p* key, i just used alt-112}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home