Request for:Reverse Cowgirl samples

im an always single fellow, studying comedy in toronto.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

its february

time to ditch the old geoff and start on the improved Geoff.
lets see, im loving doing standup now. im only going to type this once, so thank you Rob Trick for helping me find the game of standup. i can walk on stage now with confidence, and walk off feeling fucking amazing. i did a rant on monday at the rhino, about me HATING being called gay, when i know that i am straight! and it went great, and the words were from the heart. second thing is that me and my friend cody are Today, Feb 3 going to view our first condo. we are bring Cody's mom with us, because she is the backing for the money, and what ive heard about her, she will benefit our buy.
third, i want to hold a show at the tim sims theater in the next couple of months. this will help me land some extra money, aswell as get me some expeerience in doing my own show. i need to speak to carly, who is the girl incharge of booking the playhouse soon, and see what days will be availiable. i need to find something that works around my school, and our sketch shows and exams. i WANT i WANT to do this

...ive hit a snag in my mojo, what the japanese call their Chi. i was speaking to a friend, and she told me that she didnt want to be my friend. this through my balance of engery off, because i didnt know there were people that honestly would say mean things.

Geoff out
(wish me luck on the condo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home